Immerse yourself in a gourmet universe with the look of old-fashioned shops. Come and discover the boutique de la fabrique: a trompe l'oeil front, 100% reclaimed wood furniture, a decoration made of mottled objects.
Enjoy a moment out of time and let yourself be seduced by Grandma Mathilde's delicious spread or her unmissable rum babas. Whether sweet or savoury, the Comptoir de Mathilde offers a wide choice of gourmet, beautiful and good products, made by hand since 2007.
A unique boutique concept: a return to the roots, 100% vintage.
An atypical shop window, decorated freehand and completely open to the outside, allows consumers to access our universe as soon as they pass in front of the shop.
Chocolate lounge, tea, coffee, refreshments.
Free tour, on reservation from 15 to 50 people.
Tea, chocolate and coffee lounge.
- Food industry
- Chocolate shop
Labels and ranking
- Bad weather alternative
- Recommended by high heat
- Product tasting
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Unguided individual tours on request
- Guided individual tours on request
- Guided inividual tours obligatory
- Average Duration of the individual tour: 30 minutes
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Average duration of groups visit: 30 minutes
- Min. group size: 15
- Max. group size: 50
Group rate available for > 15 people.
- Bank/credit card
Amenities and Services
- Educational visits
- Guided tours
- Online shop
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs