The territory of Baronnies in Drôme Provençale is widely recognized for its environmental qualities, its exceptional terroirs, its aromatic plants, its remarkable landscapes and its “art de vivre”. To support as well as possible the promotion of its riches, the tourist office has choosen to place the quality at the very heart of its concern and at the center of its strategy.
For many years, the region stands for a quality approach in order to reach a constant progress of services quality and offered products. The territory has naturally decided to obtain a national certificate for its tourist office.
The tourist office team is now working to satisfy all visitors and partners and is also acting for the promotion and the development of its region. The tourist office has three primary goals and signs clearly its quality commitments. Thanks to this approach, it then creates a positive dynamic for the whole region and its economic players.
Our quality objectives :
- Qualitative human relations
Satisfying a visitor means listening, understanding, informing and advising him/her
- Efficient and serene working conditions
Improving the organisation and internal communication of our services, permits for every member of our team to show his professionalism and his dynamism.
- Tools concerning our environment
With a controlled management of our own tools and awareness campaigns with our partners and visitors, we take initiatives for environmental impacts or limiting its negative environmental impacts.
Five quality commitments towards our visitors:
- Offer an access to information to all, all the time
- Propose to each clear, precise and up to date information
- Inform the visitor the best as possible according to his wishes and needs
- Help in the organisation and the reservation of his stay and activities
- Let him speak in order he contributes to the continuous improvements of our services
Three Quality commitments towards our partners:
- Offer tools to each partner which permits them to inform their customers
- Structure, qualify, promote and sell our touristic offer of the region
- Being a source of proposals and promoting innovation in the region
Three quality commitments to our elected members:
- Monitoring the popularity of the territory and working on its growth
- Contributing to the dynamism of the economic activity of the territory
- Ensuring a healthy and efficient management of the structure