A family-run farm at the heart of the Baronnies Provençales region. Michel and Pascale will welcome you for a tour of the mill and a tasting of their oil AOP Nyons made from the olives grown in their organically farmed olive groves since 2000.
To beautify your gardens, come discover many varieties of perennials, shrubs, fruit, aromatic and for your annual hotpot large variety of varieties and colors.
- Fruits and derivative products
- Plants and derivative products
Labels and ranking
- Organic Farming (AB)
- Product tasting
Closed on Sunday.
- Guided individual tours available permanently
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Average Duration of the individual tour: 40 minutes
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Guided group tours available permanently
- Group tasting (free of charge)
- Average duration of groups visit: 40 minutes
Amenities and Services
- Guided tours
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Sale on the markets
- Sales on site
- Tourist information
- Car park
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Site, building partially accessible