A family-run farm at the heart of the Baronnies Provençales region. Michel and Pascale will welcome you for a tour of the mill and a tasting of their oil AOP Nyons made from the olives grown in their organically farmed olive groves since 2000.
To beautify your gardens, come discover many varieties of perennials, shrubs, fruit, aromatic and for your annual hotpot large variety of varieties and colors.
- Fruits and derivative products
- Plants and derivative products
Labels and ranking
- Organic Farming (AB)
- Product tasting
Closed on Sunday.
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Guided individual tours available permanently
- Average Duration of the individual tour: 40 minutes
- Group tasting (free of charge)
- Guided group tours available permanently
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Average duration of groups visit: 40 minutes
Amenities and Services
- Guided tours
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Sale on the markets
- Sales on site
- Tourist information
- Car park