Nathalie, passionate about lavender, offers you a free guided tour of her farm. She will explain the job of lavender grower through the seasons, the different varieties, their usage. Demonstration of distillation on a model alembic still. On site, a direct sales shop (essential oil, bouquets, honey, spelt...) and two free botanical tours.
- Plants and derivative products
- Cereals and derivative products
Closed on Sunday.
In July and August daily : 10:00 am.-12:30 pm./ 2:00 pm-7:00pm
Outside summer : 10:00 am.-12:30 pm./
- Guided individual tours on request
- Average Duration of the individual tour: 60 minutes
- Guided group tours on request
- Average duration of groups visit: 60 minutes
- Max. group size: 50
Amenities and Services
- Coach access
- Guided tours
- Motorhomes allowed
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Tour free of charge
- Tourist brochures
- Car park
- Coach parking
Free visits and access to botanical trails.
Groups with reservation.
Groups outside opening hours, please contact us.