An organic and family owned vineyard. Discover our AOC Vinsobres, cru of the Drôme Provençale and our Côtes du Rhône wines. Share our passion and admire the Mont Ventoux from our vineyard.
We created the Domaine in 2007 in this very special place in which we are very privileged to live and work. We do all we can to ensure that this is preserved for future generations. We aim to tend the vines and make our wines in as natural a way as possible. We have converted the vineyard to organic agriculture and encourage biodiversity by allowing wild flowers and plants to grow and provide a habitat for beneficial insects and other wildlife. This allows us to reduce any chemical treatments of the vines to an absolute minimum. Having produced wonderful ripe fruit in the vineyard we seek to interfere as little as possible in the winery so as to create naturally delicious, characterful wines.
Labels and ranking
- Organic Farming (AB)
- Independent winegrowers
- Product tasting
- Unguided individual tours on request
- Guided individual tours on request
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Average Duration of the individual tour: 45 minutes
- Unguided group tours on request
- Group tasting (free of charge)
- Group tasting (charged for)
- Average duration of groups visit: 45 minutes
- Min. group size: 5
- Max. group size: 20
Group rate available for > 5 people.
- Bank/credit card
Amenities and Services
- Sales on site
- Tour free of charge
- Tourist brochures
- Car park