Christine Aubert and her son Aurélien, wine-makers in Vinsobres, at the heart of the Drôme Provençale, warmly greet you to their family estate to share the secrets of wine making (wine tasting).
Christine Aubert and her son Aurélien, wine-makers in Vinsobres, at the heart of the Drôme Provençale, warmly greet you to their family estate. As a 80Ha estate, the Autrand Wine Cellar produces AOC Vinsobres (Côtes du Rhône vintage since 2006), Côtes du Rhône Villages AOC and Côtes du Rhône AOC in each color. The owners offer a tasting with full explanations in a friendly atmosphere.
Labels and ranking
- Independent winegrowers
- Qualité Tourisme™
- Product tasting
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.
- Guided individual tours on request
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Average Duration of the individual tour: 20 minutes
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Group tasting (free of charge)
- Average duration of groups visit: 50 minutes
- Min. group size: 10
- Max. group size: 50
Group rate available for > 10 people.
- Bank/credit card
Amenities and Services
- Coach access
- Guided tours
- Motorhomes allowed
- Online shop
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Set down on-site for groups
- Tourist brochures
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking