Organic agriculture on a family estate producing "Coteaux des Baronnies" wines. Independent grower, our grapes come from a protected "terroir" which has preserved its authenticity. Our knowledge and skills combine with tradition and modernity.
Organic farming for almost 20 years. Family farm producing wines in the Baronnies of Provence. Independent winegrowers, our grapes come from a preserved terroir that has kept its authenticity. We have managed to combine modernity and traditional know-how.
Vineyard of 35 Ha. We offer you our bottled wines: Viognier, Syrah, Merlot... Cuvée without added sulphite and wine fountains, with Protected Geographical Indication Coteaux des Baronnies.
Free guided tour of the vinification and maturing cellars where our wines are aged in oak barrels and casks in the shelter of century-old vaulted cellars.
Labels and ranking
- From farm to farm
- France Passion
- Label Vineyards and Discoveries
- Organic Farming (AB)
- Independent winegrowers
- Le Routard guide
- Vineyards and Discovery Accreditation
- Product tasting
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Guided group tours on request
- Group tasting (free of charge)
- Average duration of groups visit: 90 minutes
- Bank/credit card
Amenities and Services
- Guided tours
- Motorhomes allowed
- Sales on site
- Tour free of charge
- Picnic area
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site