Since 1750, the family mill has bordered the Pont Roman. It’s a timeless place that has seen 14 generations of millers pass by!
The family welcomes you in this still intact setting and invites you to taste Nyons AOP oils and olives for direct sale
A video tells you about the life of an olive in our manufacturing mill.
If you love good regional products and local crafts, you will find what you are looking for!
Prize list for its Nyons olive oil:
Participations in the Concours général Agricole de Paris: last medal in 2022, Silver medal!
Participations in the French Appellation of Origin Olive Oil Competition - Nyons: Silver Medal in 2023!
- Fruits and derivative products
Labels and ranking
- Label Vineyards and Discoveries
- Organic Farming (AB)
- Remarkable Site of Taste
- Vineyards and Discovery Accreditation
- Product tasting
Closed on Sunday.
- Average Duration of the individual tour: 30 minutes
- Guided group tours on request
- Bank/credit card
Amenities and Services
- Click & Collect
- Online shop
- Pets welcome
- Tour free of charge
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site