Discover the oldest oil mills of Nyons (XVIII and XIX centuries) and the historic soap factory of the XVIII century unique in France to this day, as well as an old kitchen of Haute-Provence. Visit commented by the grandson of the Mouliniers.
You will see a major collection of artefacts and tools linked with the mills activity.
You will finish your visit with the provençal boutique (free access). Sale olive and oil from Nyons
- Sciences and technology
- Arts and culture
- Folk arts and popular traditions
- Local history
Labels and ranking
- Michelin guide
- Bad weather alternative
- Product tasting
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Average Duration of the individual tour: 30 minutes
- Guided group tours on request
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Average duration of groups visit: 30 minutes
- Min. group size: 20
- Max. group size: 60
Disabled: from 2 €
Group adults: from 3.50 €.
Free entry for children < 12 years, press, accompanying guides, the drivers.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
Amenities and Services
- Coach access
- Guided tours
- Online shop
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Pets welcome
- Set down on-site for groups
- Tourist information
- Public WC
- Car park
- Coach parking